A waivers form can be created for customers to sign before they buy a service or product. Waivers are HTML files that are individually drafted and assigned to sites.
To create a waiver:
- Login to TRAY HQ website with your credentials.
- From top menu, select SITES.
The SITES screen appears.
- From left menu, select Waiver.
The waiver screen appears. The existing waivers display.
- Select Add Waiver.
The Add Staff screen appears.
Following table provides the information about the UI fields in the Add Waiver screen.
Indicates the HQ name of the waiver.
Specifies what language the form will be presented in.
Child Pass Age
Specifies the age maximum to present the ‘child’ package item(s) instead of the adult package item(s).
Specifies the legal age necessary to fill out a waiver.
Parent Acceptance Text
The field for the legal terms of the waiver as it appears on the kiosk.
Allows for custom HTML header code to be inserted into the waiver page.
The .htm or .html document that the customer will view and sign.
When checked, the waiver is visible to users. If you want to disable a waiver without deleting it, you can uncheck this.
- Click Save to create the waiver or click Cancel to discard the changes.
If you have selected Save, a waiver gets created.
To create the waiver:
- Open the word file and select everything except the signatures table – where do these files located?
- Paste the file in the link:
- Add a line (shift-enter) at the end of each paragraph.
- Copy the HTML on the right and save it as a .html file.
- On HQ, navigate to Location > Waivers > New Waiver and add the file.
- Click Sign Waiver and copy the URL to your website.