Account needs to be created for accessing and using the TRAY HQ Cloud Server. Each management account can be set to receive certain system generated emails, depending on the account’s role.
Site owners and managers can edit the alerts, each account receives. However, you need to contact TRAY Support to add another account to your system. Once an account has been added to the system, existing managers and owners can edit site-level permissions.
Creating accounts involves assigning roles and permissions for users to access the TRAY HQ for their day-to-day activities.
Note: An admin or supervisor with permissions can create, modify, and delete the user accounts.
To create an account:
- Login to TRAY HQ using web URL.
- Enter the Email address and Password. Contact your system administrator for credentials.
- Select Login.
The TRAY HQ Dashboard appears.
- From the top menu bar, select ACCOUNTS.
The ACCOUNT screen appears with the existing users.
- Select New Account.
The New Account screen appears.
Following table provides the information about the fields in the New Account screen:
Indicates the user status of the staff. Following are the available status:
- Active: Indicates user as online
- Inactive: Indicates user as Inactive after the specified timeout time. Time out is defined in Time Parameters section.
Indicates the role of the user. Select the role from the drop-down list.
Indicates the sites access for the user.
Indicates the name of the user.
Indicates the phone number of the user.
Indicates the e-mail id of the user
Indicates the password of the user. Password is case-sensitive.
Indicates the Time zone of the location of the user.
- Click Create to add a new account or click Cancel to discard the changes. If clicked Create, an user account gets created.
Once you have created the user, you can set permissions. See Configuring Permissions for Users.