A waiver is a liability that a person who participates in an activity may sign to acknowledge the risks involved in his or her participation.
A waiver form is created for customers to sign before buying a service or product. Waivers are html files that are individually drafted and assigned to sites.
See _____ for configuration of waivers on HQ.
Waivers at POS
- Log in to TRAY
- Select the type of language to view the Waiver in particular language.
- Customer should review the waiver which prompted upon selecting language.
- Customer can select the people who will be participating and select Next for signing the waiver.
- In the acceptance of waiver, customer should sign in the below box and select I agree to the terms of Waiver.
- User can add all dependents and adults by selecting Add dependent or Add another Adult.
- Selecting continue will navigate to the below prompt.
- Click Yes I’M Done and select Submit Waiver to submit the electronically signed waiver.