Bank Statement Shows a Charge from TRAY
- Some sites use TRAY to process their transactions
- Run a payment report and filter for as much information as you can get from the caller.
- Date of the auth and/or charge
- Amount charged
- Name on card
- Billing zip
- Last 4 of card number
- Card issuer (visa, Amex, etc)
- In the payment report, the site the charge was made at will be listed, ask the caller if the cardholder remembers going to those sites. You can find the address of the sites in the ‘profile’ section.
- If there are no results, it is possible that the merchant that ran the card no longer does business with us. Escalate to Tier 2.
- *PLEASE CONFIRM THE ZIP AND/OR CITY/STATE OF THE CALLER IN THESE CASES IF AT ALL POSSIBLE.