The Armodilo enclosure is designed to suite a wide variety of configurations, the most common is to build a KIOSK or Terminal that contains the following parts.
- Samsung 10.1 Tablet (usually only Wi-Fi)
- Card reader (Various configurations)
- Lava Adapter (various model numbers)*current model nSTS-U-OEM w/cradle detect
- USB hub (various models)
- Power button (power button is only installed in Terminals/Registers)
- Plastic faceplate (various configurations, home button exposed on Terminals/Registers only)
When you unbox the Armodilo enclosure it may or may not be fully assembled, for shipping purposes it is usually best to leave the top detached from the bottom base.
Note: The base could be the sphere or some other mounting option
Following is the fully assembled terminal.