Issues with Configuring Menu
- Menu item not seen
- Ensure both Menu and Item are visible in HQ (toggle options)
- Ensure Menu item’s category is currently available in Menu Schedule
- Ensure the staff account has access to the service associated with the Menu Schedule.
- Item is assigned to the menu
- Menu is associated with a service in menu schedules
- Service is enabled for the staff account
- Menu schedule is not outside configured visibility hours.
- How do I add a menu item?
- HQ Menus
- Click on the name of the menu/section/subsection the item is to appear on
- Either press the plus button (add item) or press ‘bulk add’ to add multiple items.
- Push menus with the blue ‘Push Menus’ button.
- How do I add options?
- HQ -> Menus ->Option Groups
- Options groups must be made under the menu of the items you want to assign them to.
- Create your groups, then create your options.
- Once they are created, go back to the items and assign the option group(s) to the items.