“Why did I get this TRAY email?
- Confirm that the email came from a @tray.com email address
- Confirm what kind of email they received.
- Waiver copy
- Usually an Urban Air customer
- They will receive a TRAY email after signing a waiver and the email gives them access to that waiver. They shouldn’t receive any additional emails after that one.
- Welcome to tray app
- Sent to first time users of the app, either on their own device or if they registered on a kiosk.
- Escalate to Tier 2, have the caller forward the email to email@example.com
- If the caller has no idea what Tray is, explain that our company is a POS system provider. Refer them to tray.com if it seems prudent.
- If the caller wants their account deactivated:
- Find their email in the ‘new user’ activity report on HQ.
- Click the ‘active’ hyperlink next to their email.
- Toggle it to ‘inactive’