Configuring the Smartphone
Navigate through the initial device setup upon first boot up.
Log-in to the google account:
Download Applications from the Google Play Store
- Download MobiLock Kiosk Lockdown Pro.
- Download Teamviewer Host.
- Download Teamviewer Add-on for the appropriate device type. ```
(Add-On: ZTE for ZTE devices)
Enroll Device in Teamviewer
- Open any browser app.
- Navigate to provided teamviewer enrollment url (this will open the Host app).
- Tap Assign
- Navigate to the installed Teamviewer host app. Click on the 3 dops located to the right of the words “The device is assigned to” tap Advanced > Tap Eco Mode > disable Eco Mode (required on ZTE devices)
Enroll Device in Mobilock
Verify License Key - Use provided License Key (hyphens not needed)
- Enter Device Name [Venue Name + Device Type + Number (Example Venue SP 1)]
- Enroll Device in Group - Enter provided enrollment Key
- Follow on-screen prompts to allow and enable required permissions
(Hit enable under the permission, tap allow or tap the slider to the on position and hit
back to go back to the list of required permissions in MobiLock)
- If the device is a phone and there is a exclamation mark on the KDS app, tap on the app and follow the on-screen prompts to allow the installation of the app
Passcode to exit MobiLock Pro is 5852
Open MobiLock Pro and power off device before sending