Web ordering allows guests to order online in a simple and convenient way without having go to restaurant or venue by taking the advantage of Internet. Guests can browse the options available anywhere and select the venue nearby to order and track their orders. They can also see the reviews of the other guests before they order an item. Orders can be through website or the mobile app.
The interface provides you with various venues and their menu to choose from, and can avoid the long-standing queues at the venue.
To be able to order online, the guests needs to create an account or can log in through their Facebook credentials. See Registering for Online Ordering.
Once registered, you can order food online or make reservations for any event the venue offers.
For restaurants, online ordering has following benefits:
- Reach to wider audience by increasing your visibility
- Reduce the waiting time at restaurants
- Manage your guests and their orders
- Manage expenses and income with real time reports from online business
- Reduce the cost of marketing by leveraging internet