Self-service KIOSK allows guests to access service without the assistance of the staff.
To be able to provide this service, venue owners requires setting up KIOSK at their location and configure all their services.
To Configure the KIOSK (Terminal):
- Turn on/Switch on your Terminal. The TRAY Home screen appears based on the auto-launching app. The following three icons appears which are the TRAY Apps.
- The TRAY App
- The KDS app
- The TeamViewer Host app
- In order for your terminal to function correctly, all three applications must be installed, and the TRAY and KDS apps must be running. The red bar across the top of the screen will tell you your device’s name in Scalefusion (our Android MDM solution). ELO devices will display the same apps on a white background.
Note for power users: The name assigned in Scalefusion displays at the top of the terminal.
Device names in HQ or Teamviewer are not related to the name here, but normally should match.
ELO devices have a similar setting, but it displays on the control panel.
Following is the Scalefusion Home Screen.
Following is the Android Task Screen. All three applications are open in the Task Manager.
When you open TRAY, you will see the TRAY Login Screen.
Following is the TRAY Staff Login Screen.
It is possible that the following might appears instead of staff login screen. This is the KDS screen. See Configuring KDS.
When you first log in, you should make sure that all your settings are configured in accordance with your expected use of the system.
Tap on the SETUP icon to check your settings. Your staff account requires manager permissions to access the setup.
Hint: If you do not have manager permissions, you will be prompted to enter a manager code to access the settings screen.
Select KIOSK. The following screen appears.
Following table provides the UI field descriptions.
Field Description COMBO ITEM PRICES
Controls whether the individual prices for component items in a combo are visible. If hidden, the item customization screen will only show the combo total.
CART SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS
Controls whether the add instructions field is visible on the Review Cart screen.
SHOW MENU NAMES
Controls whether the HQ name for menus is displayed. Some clients prefer to have the menu name or text embedded in the menu image, so this toggle will hide the name.
SHOW ADD-ON ITEMS
Controls whether add-on items are displayed in the menu interface or during checkout.
- WITH ITEM makes add-ons appear with option groups in the menu interface
- ON CHECKOUT makes add-on items appear after hitting total (upsell)
Controls which flows are available on this device when logged in as a loyalty staff account.
- PARTIES flow has the user fill out waivers but not pay for items.
- WALK INS flow confirms the user has a waiver and then offers waiver-eligible items for self-service purchase.
- WALK INS