To place an order from KIOSK:
- Login to KIOSK device.
- To start a new order, do one of the following:
- If the venue has open checks enabled, swipe your credit card in the card reader to continue to view menu for ordering.
- If the venue does not have open checks enabled, select BEGIN. Menu appears.
- Tap the Menu to view any sections and items within.
- Select an item to see the item details and add any options available for that item.
- If the user knows the name of the item, they can use the search option in the bottom-right to enter the name of the item.
- Add any special instructions (extra napkins), select the quantity, and then add it to your cart.
- After adding all the items, review and select CHECKOUT. If the site is using the loyalty system and you want to earn points for this check, tap REWARDS and enter the phone number for the Guest account.
- This is the checkout screen. Here, you will see all the items you have added to your cart along with any options they have. At the bottom of the screen, you can see what stage of checkout you are in. If you want to quickly remove any items from this screen, tap the x next to the item. Here, we are in the VERIFY stage.
- Confirm your order, and select NEXT.
- Select your location, and select NEXT. A picture of the service appears if configured.
- Swipe or insert your credit card. If there is a connection problem with the reader, you may see this screen.
Manual entry can be initiated on this screen,Note: Initiating manual entry requires authorization, a staff PIN.
- If your venue has tabs enabled, you will be able to choose between checking out now, or opening a check and closing out later.