GUEST CONTROL will show or hide the ability to select guest numbers for an order.
- Hide (default)
Adding a Guest:
- Login into TRAY and select Setup.
- Selecting Setup will navigate to the screen of Authorize Prefs.
- Authorizing Prefs will navigate to the configuration settings of Device, POS, KIOSK,ORDERING,TIPPING, DEVELOPER and select "POS".
- Tap SHOW in guest control and click on SAVE.
- Guests [+] will be displayed in menu summary screen.
- To add guests and to assign items to those guests, you’ll first need to use the guest [+] button to add however many guests the check is going to have.
- Once the guests are added, you can either tap a guest number to highlight it and then tap items from the menu to add those items to that guest.
- Tap an item already in the cart and then tap the guest number to transfer that item to that guest number.