Order pad alerts are configured to manage the alerts of order pad controls, manage menu items and modifications in the order pad depending on the guest count.
- Food item count doesn’t meet guest count is configured in the HQ / admin portal.
- Login into TRAY.
- Upon login, select Setup.
- Tap SHOW in guest control and click on SAVE in the configuration settings of POS.
- Guests [+] will be displayed in menu summary screen.
- To add guests and to assign items to those guests, you’ll first need to use the guest [+] button to add however many guests the check is going to have.
- Choose the particular menu item from menu and select total.
- Selecting Total will navigate to the popup of ITEM(S) COUNT DOESN’T MEET GUEST COUNT.